View Single Post
Old
03-15-2010, 10:02 PM
JR303

vCash: 500
Jesus, I can't believe I just skimmed a page and a half of this crap. AGAIN.

This is very, very simple. Legwand is a team player. He does whatever the coach asks him to do to make the team better/more competitive. I can't imagine he wouldn't absolutely love to be out there scoring goals every single night, but knows that this is his role. With his speed and vision he has given this team a very, very reliable center to put up against the opponets' better lines. He does whatever is asked, plays through injuries (unless Weber inflicted) and bottom line -- helps this team win games.

What the hell else is everyone expecting from him? This is just absurd. Thankfully, I started drinking well before I logged on here. Somebdy spell-check this for me, please.

For the love of God, please let this be the last time this is discussed, and just appreciate the fact that we're in a playoff hunt, (slightly) ahead of the Wings and most assuredly will finish ahead of the Jackets again (a team that's had MUCH better drafting position, by the way) even though everyone thought we'd be in the back of the pack.