View Single Post
03-15-2010, 10:04 PM
10 ft. pole
vCash: 500
Im gonna try and see if we can get a ref and just take up a collection amongst the boys. Maybe that will help. If it doesn't work me and a couple of buddies are just going to hit up the mens league. I usually am able to keep people off me. Most guys just don't like gettting hit. The other thing that might help is just hitting some of the crappy players and holding them accountable for their sticks and lack of control and running guys. It's not nice but, new players have to learn somehow.

To some of the guys saying pick up is all about skill and appreciating those parts of the game I disagree. Body contact, seperating A man from the puck, and grinding out goals are just as big of a part of the game as fancy dangling. Deflecting a point shot and sloppy rebound goals might not be sexy but, they'll get your blood pumping all the same.

Either way you are playing the game a high stick to the face is gonna piss either player off. Let's keep this going though we are gettng some great stuff here.

10 ft. pole is offline   Reply With Quote