View Single Post
Old
03-16-2010, 03:46 AM
sparkle twin
drrrty player

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Welcome back Hartnell and Timonen (and Parent). I thank them for their time and miss them and would welcome them back. But not at the expense of our current D nor at the expense of our discipline.

Anyway, hope the Preds carry the momentum from Ana, LA into the game. Philly is pissed after their last game so they will no doubt be out to play better.

I guess Tootoo and Carcillo will go.

I am super pumped for this game, I don't know why. So the Predators better play right and get a win!

Once promising Pred returns tonight.
Quote:
"I am sure there will be a lot of emotions,'' he said of his return to Music City. "I miss the fans and I miss the city. I will probably hit up Broadway there and see some live music and enjoy that part of the city. When I played there I went down there once or twice every couple of weeks and just sat there for an afternoon.''
Everybody loves Nashville. Saturday during the Sharks/Panthers game the TV announcers were answering their favorite NHL city to visit and of course Ramenda said NY/Van, but the PxP guy said Nashville, he really loves it. Then Ramenda said, "One word, Tootsies!"

Also, I don't have any Irish in me at all, far from it, but I will happily be partaking in this fine Irish holiday (even if it is a day early).

Let's Go Predators!!

Last edited by sparkle twin: 03-16-2010 at 04:11 AM.
sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote