Old
03-17-2010, 12:08 PM
might2mash
Post-apocalyptic

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to might2mash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Parent 1974 View Post
Comcast customers who move from Philly cannot still follow their home teams on CSN Philly - comcast does not offer it on cable outside of Philly & they deny them satellite access.

Comcast customers who move from DC can still follow their home teams on CSN DC - comcast does not offer it on cable outside of Philly, but they allow them satellite access.

if you are too blind or biased to see that Comcast treats the two groups of COMCAST CUSTOMERS unequally, that is your problem.

you must work for them, or have a fake account, nobody can be that stupid.
Yeah, you caught me, I'm actually Jester, DaveinPA, and might2mash all at once, along with every other person who's ready this and the last thread and decided to call you out. Comcast customers are all allowed to view their local RSN. That's it. I still don't understand why you are trying to correlate the two services together other than it helps you repeatedly struggle to prove your point which we're all hearing (so much our ears are bleeding), but it just makes zero sense. "Hey Pepsi, I buy from you and Coca-Cola, why won't Coke let me get Sprite through you?

might2mash is offline   Reply With Quote