View Single Post
Old
03-17-2010, 02:30 PM
glenngineer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok View Post
I never said making dramatic moves would increase attedance. I said making playoff noise is a sure-fire way to increase attendance. And I don't think you make playoff noise without making the right bold moves.

TB was virtually sold out the year after they won the cup, in a much bigger arena than us. Unfortunately, they went from being the best team in the league to one of the worst, and they lost all a lot of momentuem due to poor mgmt. Last year, even totally sucking, they average about 2K more than us.

Actually, I did answer your CBJ question. They suck. And if you want to take all pride in being better than them, you can. Your point to the talent pool being smaller-- well we were the first team to come into the league of the 4, so in theory, we had to 2 years to gobble up all this talent before CBJ came into the league.

But again, I'm not here to compare. I'm here to look at the results, and what it's going to take to make us a competitive team in the playoffs. So I don't want to talk about Columbus again.
Your arguments and point of view may have some legs but the way you take all this stuff personally and lash out at others will make any of your points moot as no one around takes kindly to that.

Last edited by Seth Lake: 03-17-2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Keep it on-topic, attack the argument, not the poster...