View Single Post
Old
03-17-2010, 02:15 PM
PanMan

vCash: 500
Last night's game was the most frustrating thing I've seen since the Caps series last year. We couldn't get anything going, and our pp was a huge momentum sapper. Everyone played pretty awful. Avery was our best skater and he had a 'good' game, nothing spectacular. Montreal was just all over us, didn't give us any room, and forced us into bad plays and turnovers. I'll give montreal credit, but there's no way they should look that good against us. We were awful except for Lundqvist standing on his head again.

With that said, I think we still have a shot. Like someone mentioned, Bergeron and Leighton got hurt (both seem minor) but it's something. If we beat STL and BOS, we're in good shape again. And Dubinsky and Callahan have to continue to play together. They are much better because they know the other guy is going to bring it and play with energy. I'd put them with Jokinen since he can't play with Gaborik. He's a shooter and Dubi and Cally can work in the corners to get him the pucks. Hmmm, maybe we should even try Gabby on that line. Worth a shot at this point.

PanMan is offline   Reply With Quote