View Single Post
Old
02-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Reaper45

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGLEWOOD
I'm not exactly sure what it was that has kept Rullier from playing some NHL games in the past. I know that he's had some tough competition among his team mates down in Manchester, such as Corvo who was scoring at a ppg pace, Holland was a vet who could be trusted more than a rookie, Zizka was an AHL all star, and Gleason and Grebeshkov were 1st round picks with tons of upside. They all desearved a look in the bigs.

I know now that he's matured he will be given a very close look once the NHL resumes. Who wouldn't want a mean 6'4 defenseman who can get nasty and protect his players on their team. If that doesn't convince people than maybe his team high +26 will open some eyes.

I think this guy would benifit playing with Quintal they seem to be similar types of players who both happen to be French Canadian.
I agree. I mean if we aren't going to at least give him a shot, might as well use him as trade bait to bring in a center. I know on the Canes board in one of their threads I offered Rullier and Cammy for O'Neill or Vasicek.