View Single Post
Old
02-06-2005, 10:25 PM
DeleteThisAccount

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
exact quote from another post by me

At least the Eagles were there and they weren't embarassed.

That 2:00 drill was a cluster**** though. There was much to be desired there.

I'm dissapointed, I thurst for more but I cannot the Eagles didn't leave it all out there. Every team who loses will make mistakes.

Both teams could have won this game, the Patriots were better, I thought they were better all year (that's not to say I didn't think they would win obviously). I'm glad though. The Eagles if nothing else at least proved that they didn't get to the Super Bowl because the NFC sucks, they did belong there, and they left it all on the field. The Eagles have playmakers on both sides of the ball, they can play with anyone in the AFC.

And even in loss, Terrell Ownen is a clutch player. He clearly was still hurt and only was able to use limited routes and still made plays. Greg Lewis can make plays too (he needs more time on the field!) That guy can fly.

I thurst for more, there is more to be desired, but I can say I'm proud because the Eagles left it all on the field, you can't ask for more than that.
Damn right. I give a cheer for the Eagles tonight (and I'm by no means a big Eagles fan).