03-19-2010, 08:27 PM
HSF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The OttoMan View Post
Alfie is staying, we all know that.
Spezza should stay.
Michalek won't get traded.

That leaves Kovalev and Fisher. I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't trade Kovy, but if we do:

To STL:
Kovalev, Bass

To Ottawa:
Barret Jackman

Blues are probably losing Kariya and Tkachuk this offseason, and don't have many offensive weapons at all. They have tons of cap space and this helps their dismal offence

Fisher I really believe should be moved, as much as I hate to say that. He has higher value than ever before, and given the fact that we have Regin as a budding centre, as well as Cullen as a cheaper option to resign, I think Fisher could be moved to shore up elsewhere.

To NYR:
Mike Fisher, Louie Caporusso

To Ottawa:
Ryan Callahan, Aaron Voros

Voros is a dump in this. Callahan will probably want something around 3 (at least) and we all know Murray went after him last summer. NYR gets a good defensive forward (although at the expense of another one) and a guy who looks like he could turn out to be a good forward in the future. Ottawa gets a guy who can score goals on the wing.

These may be terrible as I am absolutely stoned off my rocker, but hopefully they won't take too much heat
I would trade Fisher before Kovalev. Fish atleast used to work hard. Now he is almost useless

HSF is offline   Reply With Quote