View Single Post
Old
03-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Uncle Eugene
Buckle up.

vCash: 500
For now, until we go on another awesome winning streak...

I have lurked on these boards for over two years now, and frankly, enough is enough.

CALM DOWN.

One month ago this board was alight with Cup aspirations and fawning over Murray and Clouston's ability to field a deep and hard-working team which would surely roll over all competition on the way to the promised land.

Now, every second post is FIRE OUR COACH, FIRE BRYAN MURRAY, TRADE SPEZZA, TRADE FISHER, TRADE EVERYONE!

CALM DOWN.

We have played like utter garbage over the last stretch, but I have faith. This is why other fanbases mock ours ceaselessly, we refuse to stand beside our team with the firm belief that we can in fact rally, and beat any team at any time.

I have faith...

Chill out, they got this.

We have 11 games to right the ship, 11 games to regain our focus, and 11 games to show the league what we are capable of.

After that, all bets are off, but I still know who I will be supporting, not just the Ottawa Senators, but this group of Sens who have led me to believe that they are capable of far greater than what they have shown lately.

Above all, there is only one phrase, one simple exclamation which illustrates exactly what this board needs...

GO SENS GO!

And please, for the love of God, stop embarrassing yourselves.

Uncle Eugene is offline   Reply With Quote