View Single Post
Old
03-20-2010, 11:19 AM
FlyerX

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelappel View Post
The other night in Toronto, he even cut Phaneuf off at the pass when he was going after Richards (or maybe it was Carcillo). You're telling me he has no heart or effort and is afraid if he's going to man up to Phaneuf to prevent him from going after a teammate?

Also, I haven't seen him give up on any plays lately. Watch him on the back check, he's almost always the first guy back.

I admit I'm a huge fan of his, and my lenses might be a tiny bit rosy, but you and I must not be watching the same games.
Well I'm watching the same game as you. It was Gagne and not Carcillo stopping Phaneuf. He's still a splendid player. Pucks are going in for him but sometimes his offensive decisions aren't the best.

He hasn't lost a step at all, his speed generates a ton of chances if he could just get his conversion rate up there, he'd be back where he belongs. Stop with the cut to the forehand and tuck play that always fails and lift the puck when he's in all alone. Every goalie in the league has that move figured out.

There's not a team in the league that wouldn't love to have him.

FlyerX is offline   Reply With Quote