Old
03-20-2010, 03:19 PM
Improvise
Old School

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Improvise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape View Post
Totally understand where you're coming from.

I damn myself every year. I'm a glass half full guy. So I have faith. Which usually sucks with this team because you just get set up for disappointment. I will always have faith and hope for that magical year, regardless. Pretty boring otherwise, imo. No fun in looking forward to failure..
I don't look at teams with optimism or pessimism. I base my judgment and predictions on effort and execution, not on whether I "believe" in them or not.

My family has had season tickets since in the inaugural season. I've been going to games since I was 5 years old. I am not the most positive fan, but I roll my eyes at anyone who labels me a "hater" or a "non-believer" simply because I am a realist.

This team has serious holes right now on defense and is not even close to playing as a cohesive unit to make it through 3 rounds of the playoffs. How anyone can argue that is beyond me.

Is it fixable? Perhaps, but right now they haven't shown much to boost my confidence in them. Sometimes it's not all about effort or heart and it really does just come down to talent. I am definitely questioning whether or not this team has enough talent to go all the way, and I think my doubts are warranted considering the guys we have on defense right now.

Improvise is offline   Reply With Quote