Old
03-20-2010, 03:42 PM
HockeyAndTheSox
Let's Go Pens&Yotes!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgopens58 View Post
Hello coyote fans,

I'm moving to Phx next month from my cozy home in the Northeast to try and go back to school. I just wanted to get a feel for the hockey atmosphere out there and if the current success of the local team is creating any buzz. I'm obviously a Pens fan 1st, Bruins fan 2nd but I'm looking forward to adopting the Coyotes as my west coast team. If anyone has any insight or tips about going to games, tickets, or anything else hockey related in the area I would greatly appreciate it!
Its not widespread throughout the city, but you can definitely feel a buzz from the current season. People are starting to talk about the team again.

Tickets- Your best bet is to check with the Coyotes directly (No ticketmaster fees) or to check Craigslist and then Stubhub. I've found great deals using all 3. Definitely would recommend getting to the arena early if you plan on using the Student Rush.

If the Pens end up coming to AZ next season there will be a good amount of us at the arena. There was a good turnout for the game last year when the Yotes won 4-1 i believe was the final.

Pm me if you have any other questions.

HockeyAndTheSox is offline   Reply With Quote