View Single Post
Old
03-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Shape
Go Sharks :(

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Improvise View Post
I don't look at teams with optimism or pessimism. I base my judgment and predictions on effort and execution, not on whether I "believe" in them or not.

My family has had season tickets since in the inaugural season. I've been going to games since I was 5 years old. I am not the most positive fan, but I roll my eyes at anyone who labels me a "hater" or a "non-believer" simply because I am a realist.

This team has serious holes right now on defense and is not even close to playing as a cohesive unit to make it through 3 rounds of the playoffs. How anyone can argue that is beyond me.

Is it fixable? Perhaps, but right now they haven't shown much to boost my confidence in them. Sometimes it's not all about effort or heart and it really does just come down to talent. I am definitely questioning whether or not this team has enough talent to go all the way, and I think my doubts are warranted considering the guys we have on defense right now.
Can I just give you a kiss right now?

Well said. You didn't throw the team under the bus and deem it impossible, but laid out varied points in which the team lacks. Shame on you.

I pretty much agree 100%, except, the optimist I am, I do think we can go far. IMO, I see flaws that can be fixed. Wether they fix them or not,we shall see!

Last edited by Shape: 03-20-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Shape is offline   Reply With Quote