View Single Post
Old
03-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Whitesnake
Year of the Snake

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaforce View Post
Your point, the same one you're backing off now from is that Bozak = Wayne Gretzky and Brock Trotter = Garth Murray.

A bit early to be making such a judgment, particularly when Trotter is a year younger (the other ones you mentioned even younger than that) and Trotter, in particular, has been massively exceeding expectations. The guy has been a scoring machine and in this forum where the dogmatic mantra is to dominate the AHL before you're allowed to sniff an NHL jockstrap, he's exactly where he should be. You're misdirecting your venom by picking on Trotter of all people.
So be it. Trotter is Gretzky. 'Cause he has all those points in the AHL.

Not sure what's that fuss about keeping or letting Plekanec go....we do have Trotter, we're fine.

I'm predicting that Trotter won't be a NHL regular. It's a freakin prediction. Which is the reason why it's early. I'm pretty sure you didn't need anybody to tell you how Trotter is doing well in the AHL. Everybody can check and acknowledge it.

But since when making a prediction about a NHL career is that off base because of how well he is doing in the AHL? Should I name you the career AHL'ers who are too good for that league for will never be good enough for the NHL?

Again, it is early. Reason why it's a prediction. I'm not exactly saying that's what's gonna happen 'cause actually you know just as much as I do. But if you're around much, you'd know that I prefer pronouncing myself and look like a fool sometimes, that just playing it safe and waiting for stuff to happen and then have an opinion. There's masters of that around here.

Last edited by Whitesnake: 03-21-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote