Opening Your Own Rink
View Single Post
03-21-2010, 10:42 PM
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Timzey, you and I have actually had emails about this via Linked-in.
So I will help you recommend a couple of things you can do.
1. Contact USA Hockey and asked then how to ask for a grant. There is a link on their web site that we can direct you too.
2. Contact the NHLPA, they also have grant money to help you with.
3. Because you are non-profit and you can kind of be considered as faith base because of the work you are doing for the community, contact the US Govt for small business stimulus packages that they are offering. You can find it here:
4. Contact your local Chamber of Commerce. Once you tell them what your plans are for, they will get together a bunch of businessmen to help out. I recommend that you invest on the Chamber of commerce in your area.
5. Contact the Lion's Club in your area. they will help as well.
6. Contact the local chapter of Rotary Club International. They are major players in help non-profits.
When you are ready to develop your program, contact me and I will send you a step by step program on how to build it.
Hope this helps
Hundreds of Hockey Drill for
View Public Profile
Visit Headcoach's homepage!
Find More Posts by Headcoach