Top 10 prediction about the Habs for 2003-2004
View Single Post
09-27-2003, 11:05 AM
Join Date: Feb 2003
1) Brisebois will not be traded this season.
2) Mike Ribeiro will once again be a deception and could be on his way out of Montreal. (Hopefully, i'm wrong)
3) Higgins and Perezhogin will both play the whole season down in Hamilton, baring injuries to the pro roster.
4) The Canadiens will not pull any transactional moves this season. None, except maybe a waiver pick-up and even then, that's pretty much borderline.
5) Richard Zednik will post another 30 goal season and will be the only Habs to do so.
6) No Habs player will be selected to the All-Star game. Sadly.
7) Mike Komisarek will be a finalist for the Calder trophy but will not win it.
8) Yannic Perreault will continue to dominate face-offs and score another 20 goals season and will get some flak for his lack of defense. Sadly.
9) Saku Koivu will not post similar numbers to the ones he put up last year. Expect them to be lower this year (New Contract slowdown effect).
10) The Habs will not make the playoffs once again this season.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by TazzMetal