View Single Post
Old
03-22-2010, 06:31 PM
predfan24

vCash: 500
Didn't think 9 games left in the season I would be confident enough to discuss future playoff foes. Not even 2 weeks ago was I even close to be confident enough! But I must say now I am.

Realistically we will be playing one of SJ,CHI,PHX,VAN. To be honest none of the teams make me feel any good feelings.

CHI- I would say they are the team I LEAST want to see. Yes, they have questionable goaltending but Huet doesn't have to be perfect playing behind the B-hawks. They have top end talent on both Forward and D and great depth to go along with it. Combine that with the fact that they are hungry after being eliminated in the Conference finals last year I can't see them bowing out 1st round.

SJ- Logic would say this should be the team you would want to face. They are struggling mightily right now. They are known playoff chokers. The problem is when they are clicking they might be the best team in the league. Nabokov can be elite. Their top line is the best in the league when on. Secondary scoring depth is there too. (Pavleski, Clowe, Setogucci) Not to mention a great PP QB in Boyle.

Van- Might be the best team in the WC right now. Elite Goaltender. Great top end forwards supplemented by great depth. (Kesler,Burrows,Samuellson,Raymond) On paper Defense isn't great but they seem to get the job done.

PHX- What can you say? Hottest team in the league right now. They actually remind me a lot of the Preds. NO superstars. Just a team with good depth that's hard to play against and beat. Especially when they get good goaltending.

I wouldn't even know who I would want to play.Certainly not confident against any of them. If I had to rank them.

PHX
SJ
VAN
CHI

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote