View Single Post
Old
03-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey...

vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Forbes View Post
I'm the commish of a 12-Team Yahoo H2H league with some of my buddies. We're in the first week of playoffs and obviously, as you all probably heard, Jeff Carter's out for the next 3-4 weeks.

The guy that has Carter is in my ear right now, because Carter's on Yahoo's Can't Cut List (which we've used all season long) and so he can't drop him, AND Carter isn't listed on the IR yet, so he can't place him on the IR.

BUT, the guy with Carter has a bye this week, so for the short-term, I don't feel it's a problem. But for next week, I'm interested to hear other thoughts.

Should I turn off the Can't Cut List and let him drop Carter?
Should I just say too bad, those are the same rules we've played with all season long and just leave it as is?

Thoughts?
I mean, if Carter isnt on IR by the time his Bye week is over then yea because Carter obviously isnt going to play,and that is just unfair, but at the same time its fair to the rest of the league because for that week he cant pick up or add players they may want to get, thats the way i see it at least. I mean it happened to me with Zetterberg earlier this year and it sucked.

Gardner McKay is offline   Reply With Quote