View Single Post
Old
03-23-2010, 01:44 PM
David Singleton
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Flip Boyd and O'Reilly and I think you've got yourself a lineup...

Boyd and O'Reilly each looked out of place to start Sunday's game in St. Louis, but coming out of the first intermission Trotz flipped them, the team came to life, and each had a great game.

I'm guessing Trotz will plug Spaling into Ward's spot and keep the rest of the lineup as is...
I think you're right Seth.

I have to admit though, that I think it would be interesting to see Wilson-Legwand-Erat given a few shifts together against the opposition's top line. I think that line might put two on the board for a couple of reasons: Legwand and Erat's speed to counterattack against an offensively-minded line while Wilson trails smartly as well as the on ice vision all three have (especially Wilson and Legwand) to find each other in a possession game combined with Erat and Wilson's ability to maintain possession.

That line intrigues me particularly.

That said, I'd hate to see Hornqvist split from Erat as Patric functions best with players who put the puck on net. Given that, a Hornqvist-Wilson-Erat line playing a few shifts might be interesting too.

BTW, right on cue to the question you and I were discussing the other night in a game thread, John Glennon has posted the story that the Predators have already reached the attendence threshold.

David Singleton is offline   Reply With Quote