View Single Post
Old
03-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevelandcrusaders82 View Post
Not to mention the fact that no one on here knows who you are or really gives a **** how you shoot the puck. I don't know what guys in Maine are like but it seems a little weird that random guys get so excited over your shot, kinda sounds like little kids standing by the glass getting excited when shots hit the glass in front of them. I skate with several guys that play or have played D1, junior A and a few from the NHL and we don't have a **** over each others shots
Nah it isn't like that at all, they are just good shots. I knew a guy who played semi-pro years ago who could break plexi with a wrist shot or hurt a goalie from center ice with it. It was a snapper type shot he had until he tore his shoulder up. When he took one people mumbled about it on the benches as well. When you have a better than average 'thing" in hockjey people notice it .... like that kid who did that spinorama trick shot in the mini one on one tourney at the Boston garden .... he is from Maine by the way ... HA HA.

Anyway we are going to have a "Post your slapshot video" thread coming soon in any case. Hopefully it will stop raining here this week so I can get that going.

I also want to post slapshots with wood, an aluminum shaft and a composite to see if there really is any difference.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote