View Single Post
Old
03-23-2010, 03:45 PM
Frankie Spankie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixcuincle View Post
Girls don't play video games. Except for World of Warcraft!

That game is so mainstream both genders play it, but seriously when have you ever gone on mic in a game and heard a girl in a game other than World of Warcraft? Doesn't happen, or if it does, it happens rarely.
I knew a couple girls that played WoW in my guild. I don't play any more myself. Most of them are pretty cool but to show how pathetic some of these girls are though, there was a girl in one of my guilds that sent nude photos of herself to somebody else in the guild if they would give her a 3 month subscription code. Oh, and surprise surprise, that guy ended up sharing the pictures with everybody else in the guild!!! Then she got pissed because she felt like a **** since everybody saw her naked, as if trading nude photos of yourself for 3 months of a video game doesn't make you a ****.

But I also know a couple girls that have or still do play Team Fortress Classic. They're all cool and none of them are like "oh hey I'm a chick, love me" either. There's only a couple servers that still get traffic since the game's from the late 90s but the server I play on, I'd say probably 10% of the community is girls, which is a lot better than most other games out there.

edit - But this is pretty damn sad. Saw it on kotaku in the morning and just shook my head. Some of the girls actually look like guys too. I should dress up as a girl and make a few extra bucks.

This also reminds me of a story like a year or two ago where a couple of teenagers hired two hookers to play Halo naked with them, which makes A LOT more sense than this story.

Frankie Spankie is online now   Reply With Quote