View Single Post
Old
03-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Gnashville
Never trade Weber

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
Another piece that would have pissed me off three years ago made me laugh a bit earlier when I read it. I thought I'd share it on here. I only read a few of the comments, but they weren't nearly as bad as they would have been in 2007. One gem from a Flyers fan (go figure) predicts that if Nashville and Atlanta played for the Cup it would be an insult to the Cup.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/article...elocation.html
Quote:
The coming months will determine whether or not any of this is actually transpiring, but here is some of what is being talked about in hockey circles. Note to reader: this is not to say that all, or any, of this will happen, but it is certainly more than just idle chatter:
Gotta love that he disclaimers it before stirring the pot

Quote:
The Nashville Predators have reached an agreement with the Metro Sports Authority to keep the team in Nashville for at least another two seasons, but the deal has yet to be signed and there are rumblings Kansas City is making a serious push for the Predators to relocate there.
So the deal isn't signed yet and A city that is closing several schools is making a push to get the Predators?? How bout doing some research. Even if the deal is not signed the Predators are OWNED By Nashvillians not Kansas Citians.

Gnashville is online now   Reply With Quote