View Single Post
Old
03-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Hobgoblin Steve
Bacon of Light

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHawks View Post
Sorry to hear that man, I am getting some MRI results on Friday for nearly the same injury. Are you going to need surgery? When I hyperextended my knee in college I had a partial tear in the ACL and it did not require surgery. My knee was back to normal in a few months and that was without any physical therapy b/c I was a lazy college kid. I wore a brace for a while after that while playing sports, but I have not had any additional issues until I recently hurt at the beginning of this month.
I dont know if it needs surgery or not, I need to make an appointment with an orthopedic today, so I'm hoping I'll be seen Friday/Monday. I'm hoping It wont require surgery, but if it does..well, theres nothing I can really do about it other than tough it out. I'll be playing again, I bought new equipment the day this happened and I'll be damned if it goes to waste. In the meantime I'm trying to get my friend to play, so we're shopping skates at the moment. Head over to the "which skates are best thread" if you can help us out

Hobgoblin Steve is offline   Reply With Quote