View Single Post
Old
09-27-2003, 01:56 PM
wasting time

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_00
Some interesting questions you got there Leaf Army.........I think I'd like to see Jackman stay I feel he's worked his way onto a regular spot with the club but that's up for Quinn to decide.....and I think Quinn will sent him down to St.John's......too bad cause I feel Jackman is NHL calibre player not AHL......

McCabe I wouldn't be surprised to see dealt away....last season Leafs were split club in the dressing room and McCabe played a part in that.........

I'd like to see Kondratiev stay but how many of the kids do you really think the Leafs should go with on defence and how many experienced NHLers should Fergie go out and get for our blueline?.......

Pilar will go back to St. John's I think.....Aki Berg I think will stay and should be our 5 or #6 guy but no higher than that and you can pair him up with Bryan Marchment too.........I think as soon as the Leafs start using Berg or Marchment as their #3 or #4 guys back of our blueline then we'll start to see alot of long nights start to happen for Eddie Belfour this season.
no chance Jackman gets sent down the AHL - Quinn should be fired for even considering it.