Old
03-25-2010, 01:07 AM
CrazedZooChimp
Not enough guts

vCash: 1875
Send a message via AIM to CrazedZooChimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19sharks19 View Post
I'd like to see our team make a pitch for one of the youngsters in L.A. or Schneider in Vancouver. Thus, have him battle it out with Greiss next season. Tired of the uncertainties with Naby and, the money he will demand for sure we will be able to use for other necessities.
I can't see this happening. Why would the Sharks take a young goalie, especially one who hasn't played in the NHL yet, when they have their very own young goalie who just set an AHL rookie record for wins?

I would love to get Schneider, but that's because I have a friend from college who is buddies with Cory from High School. It makes no sense to me to sign someone young when it's clear that Stalock will be the starter for this team within the next few years, if he's not already to do it next year (which I'm getting the impression he might be).

If anything, I would think they sign a vet goalie who can split time with Stalock in the NHL, or cover the job for the next 1-2 years. That might actually be Nabby at a smaller contract than he has now.

CrazedZooChimp is offline   Reply With Quote