Habs avoid 2nd Epic Fail, win 4-1
View Single Post
03-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Originally Posted by
Just came back from the game, here are my quick observations ..
1) Hal Gill is slow in case you did not know. Very painful to watch skating backwards, very painful.
2) Plekanec did not have his best game IMO, but made a very nice play to play the puck past the panthers D on the empty net goal.
3) Moore's line was fantastic again.
4) Halak was good when he had to be and in the second period he made a couple of great saves despite not seeing much action, hardest thing to do for a goalie.
5) Gionta never stops working when he is on the ice, he is like the energizer bunny. I am so glad we signed this guy.
6) Everytime Martin wanted a player to speak to the refs, he would send Cammalleri to do so, even if he wasn't on the ice. I found this very interesting.
7) I am not sure if you guys will kill me for saying this, but I would rather have Subban playing for us than Spacek. He has moments where he is very good, but most of the time he is unbearable to watch because I expected so much more from the guy.
You don't know crap about hockey if you actually wnat Spacek out the way he's playing right now. He's probably as good defensively as Markov since the olympic break.
The more I watch it, the more I would rather see Gauthier trade Hamrlik before Spacek.
Just keep in mind: +13. And he has played for a huge part of the season against top-lines.
Mush's a keeper.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by TankEller*