View Single Post
Old
03-26-2010, 12:33 AM
kingdoughty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Obviously you have trouble reading my points or perhaps you are a young fan. Awesome. Love young fans. However, my pt is management and coaching staff is relying on three players solely hoping to make an extra 5-10 million for the team by cheaping it and hopefully making it past the first round. Cheaping it and getting an extra home game in the playoffs.
Do you realize how much a 3rd game at home is for a playoff series? (if we make 4th and get a 5th game at home is massive for the owners)They do not budget for this, the players do not get paid. This management is cheaping it and exploiting it and taking advantage of potential monies and failing deliver good help for our star players.
This pisses me off. yes, I hope we do well but there is no way these three guys should play as much as they do with 10 # million sitting on the table.
God help us if one of our overused stars get injured especially doughty or Kopi.
you're crazy stop looking into **** that isn't there. they play kopitar and doughty so much because they are by far our best two players and it's not even close

kingdoughty is offline   Reply With Quote