View Single Post
Old
02-10-2005, 07:49 PM
McSorley 33

vCash: 500
I myself love hockey. Though I've never played the sport like most of us here in California, I truely love the sport. Nothing gets me more excited, nervous or upset then my hockey. I love hockey so much that I couldn't take the no discussion on our news media anymore, and joined this board yesterday and began to post. I actually drove down to Staples Center on Saturaday to buy some Kings stuff and to my dismay, everything was gone. No Kings stuff, only Dodgers Angels and Lakers of course. I laughed, just my luck, no hockey and I'm still thinking about the sport and now I can't even buy a shirt if I wanted too. I've liked the kings sense I was in Jr high and still like them at 28 yrs old. I'll still be a fan, still wear my jersey, still yell at the opposing team and sit here in the dark waiting for the lights to come back on in the hockey world. Waiting for an agreement to be reached and games to begin. Hockey will come back and I will be waiting, to cheer my team, well our team on as usual. I'm positive Staples will sell out too. Their simply is to many of us.