View Single Post
Old
03-28-2010, 02:43 AM
Splitbtw
Rebuild? Refresh?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Okay, got the new Harrow shaft and blade in. This blade is about 3/8-1/2" longer at the hosel than the other, and the graphics are a bit different. I believe it's a newer production (has the 300 graphics). Cut the shafts to the same length, might have to cut the new one down a bit more but will see how it goes in game first.

Took some pictures of the sticks and curves. The #2 is basically a clone of the Reebok P30 (Bergeron)...which is perfect. Shaft did the same cracking thing as the first one, felt a hair stiffer, likely will break in the same way. The color contrast is sweet...instead of black with red and white accents it's white with black and red.

Shot with them today, kick is similar but obviously I'm much more comfortable with the 6 lie and the bigger mid curve. Kid at the driving range was curious about them (I guess he'd been approached by a rep about using them next year in college).
Any major differences you noticed? I currently have a 4 and most likely will order a 2 as I believe it's a little more closed and has the lie I'm looking for.

Splitbtw is offline   Reply With Quote