View Single Post
Old
03-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Garry Valk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfanatical View Post
The way I look at is this.. OTT and NJ had streaks where they were crap on a stick, after those 5-6 games they turned it around and have been playing much better.. Pretty much where we are now, so that's what? 4 substandard games now? Meaning 1-2 more forgettable games before we start clicking on all cylinders (knock on wood).. Leaving us a handful of games before the playoffs to really recreate that chemistry and intencity.. Wishful thinking? I hope not..

Why did SK slow up going for that puck in the corner with under 30 seconds to go and our net empty? To me, that's NOT what we want or NEED going into the playoffs..

I see Cams and AK getting it going before the playoffs.. I see BOTH goalies standing on their heads the rest of the way..

Not only am I extremely sick and tired of the goalie debate.. Come on were HABS fans remember?? What happened to cheering for what's on the front of the sweater and not the back?? But I'm disappointed that the debate can't be left to the ACTUAL thread which is 4 parts too long as it is and not be brought into PGT.. Offend or Defend the goalie in net and not the goalie on the bench!! From what I saw there is plenty to crap on from the game without dragging the goalies into it.. I've said it before in every thread the goalies are debated.. Its goalies ARENT the problem!! The TEAM needs to preform at a higher more consistent level if were going to go anywhere IMO !!
I noticed SK slowing up too. That really pissed me off.

Garry Valk is offline   Reply With Quote