View Single Post
Old
03-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Carl Hagelins Flow
Flow Status: AMAZING

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
Was it only me, or did it seem like Phaneuf went bananas on the ice praising the D, was it Schenn?, for hurting Avery?

They zoomed him in on HNIC and you could see him really going at it from the bench.
They cut to a camera on Phaneuf who was seen shouting something toward the Ranger bench, probably taunting Avery or making fun of him or something for getting hurt. Honestly, I don't care about that because Sean would've probably done the same if the reverse happened.

And to all the Rangers fans who were crying in the GDT about how all the Leafs fans at the ACC cheering that Avery got hurt... quit being such whiners. Are you telling me that if you were at MSG and you saw Phaneuf get hit and limp off the ice or someone like Crosby or any player you hate you wouldn't cheer also? I guarantee the Garden faithful would do the same. It's one thing to cheer over a bum leg because you know the guy will be alright. It's totally different if you are cheering for someone down on the ice and unable to get up or move, or someone like Savard needing a stretcher. That's when it gets to be outrageous.

But come on, let's not be Pittsburgh or Washington (or Montreal) carebears crying foul that they laughed at Avery getting hurt.

Carl Hagelins Flow is offline   Reply With Quote