View Single Post
Old
02-11-2005, 09:14 AM
BringGilmourBack

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archijerej
Yes it's true I'm a Montreal fan. My response to your idea was short not because I wanted to offend you, just because of my bad english(I'm Polish). But I was fallowing your posts and you're always seem to look for an opportunity to "rebuild" Maple Leafs proposing trades that are impossible to accept from other teams point of view. I'm not a Leaf-hater and I'm not a homer. Actually guys like Sundin and Mogilny are making hockey so exiting sport in my eyes. Montreal Canadiens don't need to "retool" 'cause they were doing this for some time already and the process is almost over. I know that Maple Leafs have found the way to stay competitive, and believe me or not, I was hoping that they win the Cup. And by bashing Canadiens you won't change my opinion that you are trying to replace veterans by rising stars immediately and without paying any price that comes during the rebuilding process. Pffff I hope I'm not so hard to understand

I do apologize as it was not my intent to "bash' the CAnadians. I was just simply trying to say that they haven't really been that good of a team in recent years. (I guess in comparison to the Leafs)

I started the thread (topic) basically cause i was tired of all of this lockout crap. I was just trying to come up with a fun idea to base a new "league" around. I know it was unrealistic but if they do cancel the season and than maybe next years as well, the union could probably break and the league may colapse. So if any of that happened, it might be fun to think of what they could do to put hockey back on the ice.