View Single Post
Old
09-27-2003, 04:58 PM
fredez

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Komisarek
Wow..so much energy tonight, here's my report on tonights game that i was lucky enough to see thanks to my uncle!!

Now first of all just let me say Theodore, looked EXCELLENT. Theres something about him, like he has the desire back, he really looked like he didn't want Buffalo to win.

For the guy who said Souray is a 5th dman at best and citisized me for saying he's got the size and talent to be a #2 dman, you should of seen Souray tonight!! He adds a whole new diemension to our defense and team, he's huge, he hits everything, and he hits HARD, and he'll fight anybody. Oh btw he has a ****ing hard shot.

Ribeiro played a great great game. He got faster and he was actually doing some hitting. This guy looks like a magician with the puck, wow.

Hossa Ribs and Zednik line was great tonight, Hossa playing with passion for sure, CJ must of said something to him, because this is a different Hossa.

BRISEBOIS! I couldn't believe it when i saw him finishing all his checks and it definately shows he bulked up! =D He actually played a great game believe it or not.

Oh and get this, the crowd were actually cheering for him at one point, me included!

Thats all for now, im starving so im going to eat and i'll post some more later, go habs go!!!
Thanks for the report

I think our defense will be a lot more solid this year