Thread: about theodore
View Single Post
Old
09-27-2003, 05:20 PM
tritone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardZednik#20
Are you telling me that I can't be a Garon fan. Nobody said he will be the next big star or win the vezina. Heck I don't even know if he will be a n1 oneday. I never was a big Theo fan. I love him for what he did and he is the n1 of the team but I'm a Garon fan since he is Junior in Victoriaville and I will continue supporte him and you have nothing to say about that.
Did i say anything about NOT being a Garon fan ? Be a fan great ...good for you , hey , I like Garon too . I think it's ridiculous to rest Theodore for the post-season when chances are already slim that we WON'T make the post season. Then again maybe re-read my post and I wouldn't have to explain myself

Continue to support him fine....tell me i have nothing to say about that ? last time I checked this was a message board for OPINIONS so I'll say whatever I want about what you think as long as it's being done politely I don't think you should be so defensive and paranoid , you gave your opinion and you are saying that i can't give mine ?