View Single Post
Old
03-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Brodie562

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelle121 View Post
That's what pisses me off the most. Quick isn't some backstop until Bernier is ready. It's ridiculous to say that. It would only make sense if some odd reason Quick stops his play and that's fine with me. I want the better player on the Kings. But, if their both playing their best either one can be traded. And to say Bernier is going to be better just makes it more pointless. He might SUPPOSE to be. But, I don't care where they were ranked in their draft. The better player deserves to be on the team and that's Quick.

Why is it ridiculous to say? I like Bernier's rebound control a lot more then i do Quick's. I like Bernier's handling of the puck way more then i do Quick's. i dont care about where they were drafted, i as a fan feel more comfortable with Bernier in net. this is from watching games both on Tv, live and attending prospect camps. im not saying it only because he was a 1st round pick.

What do you mean by "stops his play"? and im sorry if they both play their best i feel Bernier is a better player. you may think Quick is the better player but could that be due to TM playing him non-stop in front of a decent team on a Olympic year where you also got to see him selected to the US team?

Brodie562 is offline   Reply With Quote