View Single Post
Old
03-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Shellz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBernierFan View Post
Not sure if there are too many Quick haters, to be honest. Can't we like all of our goalies? Why does it have to be split? I for one, like Quick, but as you can tell by my screen name, I'm a big Bernier fan. That doesn't mean I don't want to see Quick succeed. I hope they both play well and can be successful with the Kings for a long time together. For all the people you call "Quick haters", it seems you're always fast to jump on the "poor Quick, stupid Bernier" wagon. There are a few who dis-like Quick, but every player has their haters. Even you have to admit, the team isn't playing well right now, and Quick is a big part of that, along with the defense. Quick has given up goals since the Olympics that every NHL goalie should be able to stop with their eyes closed.
Quick hasn't been playing well but either has the whole team. You can't just blame one person. "Poor Quick, stupid Bernier"...what? Did you just make that up? I have no hate towards Bernier but it just seems like some Kings fan don't have enough love for Quick and that's the only thing I'm trying to say.

Shellz is offline   Reply With Quote