View Single Post
Old
03-29-2010, 08:28 PM
JBernierFan
Drink up!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelle121 View Post
I have an opinion just like an other person and I'm standing by it. I do get defensive when people think Quick sucks, because he obviously doesn't. So, I feel like I do have to say something. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. People are going to believe what they want to believe about Quick and Bernier. One of them is going to come out on top in a couple seasons, I don't know if it will be a one or two seasons down the road. But, RIGHT now, Quick is our guy and we should be respecting him and what he has done for this team. I have no doubt in my mind he will turn it, I just hope its sooner than later as for the rest of the team.
Totally agree with you. I didn't mean to apply you didn't have a right to your opinion, too. Just wanted to point out you're becoming exactly like the people you don't like, just on a different side of the line (that being the Quick side). I love both our goalies, and am happy that for the first time...ever, I can say that (and I've been a Kings fan since 1990).

Us girls have to stick together, there aren't that many here.

JBernierFan is offline   Reply With Quote