View Single Post
Old
02-11-2005, 05:55 PM
monkey_00*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Excellent, working with Mr. George A. must have been something. What production company do you work for? I'm currently assisting on a project called "Shoot", more details to follow when it goes into pre. Maybe we'll cross paths down the road.
-------------
Dar..........

I don't work for a production company I'm an actor........I have 4-background agents and one principal agent.......the principal agent sends me out for auditions for speaking parts in commercials, tv shows and major features.......I have speaking parts in 3-films: (1) Perfect Man; with Heather Locklear.......this one was filmed at Lee's Palace in Toronto....I get to bump into her in a crowded bar scene and I spill beer on her sweater.......I get to say "Ooops I'm sorry" (2) Fever Pitch; I'm outside Fenway Park in Boston and after a major victory by the Redsox I get to say; "The Redsox won!....we did it...we did it!!!" (3) This past monday I was on the set of TILT with Mike Madsen and I am one of the featured gamblers.....I play a losing hand of Texas holdem' Poker and got major camera time that day with Mike Madsen whose starred in such films like "Resevoir Dogs" and "Kill Bill".........I mostly do background work but I already have 3-credits on film..........next week I have 2-auditions for commercials........

What exactly do you do with Film Dar?.....Do you work for a production company?..........who knows?......maybe some day we'll cross paths and work on the same project.......I Fly down to Trinidad this June and work on a major feature.

Cheers!~

monkey_00