Old
03-29-2010, 10:50 PM
Reaper45

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by weems View Post
Leafs fan here.

I watch about one Kings game a week. They have become my second favorite team. The one thing that is evident each time I watch the Kings play is ------

A.) Sean O' Donnell is no longer capable of playing in the NHL. I'm sure he's a positive influence in the dressing room but hes a liability on the ice. He frequently fumbles/bobbles/caughs up the puck. He consistanly gets burned with opposing speed and makes some eye opening defensive blunders. There was a sequence in the third period tonight where he had the puck over by the boards in the defensive zone. He tried about 2-3 times to hack it out (was a very routine play) and wasnt able to get it out on any of the attempts, and the Wilds stripped him of the puck and got a good chance on Quik. Good team guy but really he shouldnt be seeing anywhere near the icetime he does.

B.) Your team has too many defensive only defencemen. Greene, Scudari, O Donnell is too many. Its one thing to have 3 guys who are good in the own zone that can also skate and move the puck but really none of those 3 can do those things. You guys would look so much better with a big minute eater thats a elite pucker, especially to have out there numerous times with Doughty. Kaberle would be a good fit for your team. I just think you have too much grit/plodding defencemen and really need another guy whos very good at moving the puck.

Stoll didnt havea good game tonight. He was shooting it WAY too much on the 5 on 3. He also missed the net on a bunch of shots tonight and made some questionable defensive plays imo.
Yeah OD is definately toast. He's just way too slow in all aspects of the game.

Reaper45 is offline   Reply With Quote