View Single Post
Old
03-30-2010, 01:20 AM
Scouter

vCash: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefeebster View Post
Wow, i am done arguing with you, because you clearly lack any common logic or a lot of hockey knowledge. I don't know if there is a language barrier here or what. But all you do is respond that you are correct and we mis-read what you wrote when we didn't.
Gustavsson has won 7 games in a row. I would consider him playing quite well.

A #1-3 pick contract is worth $3.75 million and thats an example i was looking for because you said a #1 pick. Oberg's is half that and not just a mediocre player. His actual salary is stepped per year, $637500, $737500 and $875000, and it is very unlikely that he will get the bonuses. But if he does, it will be well worth it because of the criteria that it requires.

But i do understand your point that we shouldn't over-pay for services. But i really don't see $612500 as being "too much" if the guy can actually become an impact player, even a 4th line player. Hordi makes more than that and imo, is ineffective. I enjoy these signings because it adds options and free assets at usually minimal cost.
You think I lack those things, yet you can't even read my posts right, and no it's not just me saying that you can't, because you have not, take a look in the mirror.

You think that that's how I post, if you knew anything about how I post you would know that's not the case at all.

Last edited by Scouter: 03-30-2010 at 02:02 AM.
Scouter is offline   Reply With Quote