Thread: Perspective
View Single Post
Old
03-30-2010, 11:21 AM
DIEHARD the King fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post

I pretty much agree in the sense that 4 points is the key and that making the playoffs is huge for us and there isn't a whole lot to worry about when it comes to making the playoffs; however, I do think there is a cause for concern with their recent play and that the expectation should be higher than just making the playoffs. We have a good looking future, but so does the Western Conference. Succeeding in this conference is going to be difficult in the coming years and the team needs to be held to a higher standard needed to meet those expectations.
Thank you! This team is ailing. THERE IS CAUSE FOR CONCERN. Do I want to blow it all up? Hell No. But something must be amiss when games that need to be won, games that need to be played competitively are merely played through as if they are meaningless. I also thinks its important for the coach to show similar urgency as to what he wants his players to show.

If, as a coach, you are going to "right the ship" don't you have to admit that its off course in the first place?

DIEHARD the King fan is offline   Reply With Quote