View Single Post
Old
03-30-2010, 02:29 PM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
I think the play results in a 4 minute double minor for high sticking. he was wreckless, he cut him, but I dont think it was a deliberate attempted to hurt the guy, and i dont think it a possible suspension. If it was the other way around id say the same thing. But if it was the other way around nothing would have been called. Its ludacris that just because of his name, a double minor turns into a match penalty and a suspension. What if Gagne did it? What if Elias did it? Probally at the most would have been 4. They need to call what happens on the ice, not who does it.

None of those players would have been suspended if they did what Carcillo did. But we all know how Campbell operates. if you are a bully or have a rep you are going to get suspended. Remember Lucic's high stick in the playoffs last year? he got 1 game and all he was doing was defending himself on a player coming in high on him.
Cammalleri throws a sucker punch on Havlat(I think thats who it was) and nothing even happened to him. not even a penalty.
Campbell does have 2 sets of rules. There is no denying that.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote