View Single Post
Old
09-27-2003, 06:22 PM
Maithz

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs_Fan
This message is not intented for the majority of the Users, It's for a small group that knows who they are !!!

I was once a guest wondering if i should become a user!!! Being a Montreal Canadian fan all my live, i decided to join this board after a similar thread was posted... My original intention were to meet true fans with similar interest and i wanted to participated as much as possible... Balancing my live around my job, my wife,my kids and my passion for the game... After just a few post on this board i was welcome by a registered member named "CrAzY_NiNe" with a reply to one of my post that was vicious in nature!!! He was furious about me mis-spelling a player's name.... (Sorry for English being my second language) Needless to say that i have not shared, to many ideas with you all since... If we want guest to register, we should start by being nicer to our guest and member... We can give constructive opinion about a subject, without firing bullets at fellows fans... No need of that at all !!!

Sorry CrAzY_NiNe but things need to change, we our perceived as a joke on other forums...because of people like you !!! I'm proud to be a Canadian fan but respect other team's fan club as well...

***Do I need to appologise for my poor english gramar and orthograph, If yes ...SORRY !!! ***

A True Montreal Canadian Fan, like the majority of you all !!!

Je veux te dire que jai eu le meme probleme que toi avec l'anglais , c'est ma 2è langue a moi aussi . De toute façon il en a tjrs des ''smatt'' comme sa qui se pense meilleurs que la majorité des ''newbie'' mais faut pas les écouter . Bienvenu sur le board pis j'espère juste que ce petit incident t'empêchera pas d'exprimer ton opinion. La plupart des gens sur ce board sont très gentils et ont tous de bonnes opinions , jaimerais bien faire uune liste de ceux qui le sont mais sa serais vraiment trop long , LONG LIFE TO HABS FANS