View Single Post
Old
03-30-2010, 11:59 PM
palffytofrovlov

vCash: 500
I am really stuck on who plays. I have been a fan of Bernier since he was drafted and I think he deserves to play again the next game. Not only because of the way he is playing but to give Quick a few games off I think he really needs it. As much as they say he is physically fine I think his game isn't mentally there since the birth of his son. Could be the pressure to make the playoffs or the amount of games since his off in his game. Maybe if Bernier gives him that break and Kings win and qualify in the next 2 games then you can return him to Manchester for their playoff run and give Quick games to round out his game again for the playoffs.

I agree there isnt a right or wrong decision its what they feel is best not only right now but in the future. But after seeing Bernier in his last 2 starts and seen him this year in the AHL... as good as Quick is Bernier will be better. I know its going to be hard for some of us even myself but you can see it in technique and calmness. On to the Nucks!!! Lets win this at home!!

palffytofrovlov is offline   Reply With Quote