View Single Post
Old
03-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Hockeyfan68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetterqvist24 View Post
Because he's having an adjustment period switching between two entirely different sets of runners that are setup differently?

It's just an adjustment period. You can look into the things other posters have mentioned in the thread, but unless there's a factory defect in the steel (warped) it's just the same thing that I went to when I switched to XXXXs from a different runner. It will pass and you will forget you ever felt this way.
I played most of my life on the wrong rocker and had a time and a half adjusting to the correct one. I kept bringing my old skates in when buying new ones over the years and having them copy my exisiting one because I did not know what had been done to them and I learned on that rocker.

This past winter I tried my old skates outdoors and I was up too high on my toes and had to take about 10 minutes to get used to them again after using the correct one.

These things are very strange and I can see why this guy has a hard time adjusting. he will though and be just fine.

Hockeyfan68 is offline   Reply With Quote