Thread: Jeff Halpern
View Single Post
Old
03-31-2010, 02:59 AM
riseandfall9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
You make some great points here...but I will disagree with one thing. More on that below.

First, I agree, we have to get Kovy...MUST GET KOVY! He wants to come to Los Angeles anyway, so that's half the battle. Anything to take some of the offensive pressure off of Kopi...

Kovy and Kopi LOL...K's are wild in Los Angeles.

True, we can't relay on Parse and OD for offense, but it sure was nice to get it tonight when we needed it.

I wouldn't say garbage tonite at all, they really got after it in the first period, great speed and dominated play. Sure they fell off in the second a little but that was to be expected.

The only thing I didn't like about tonight's game is far too many giveaways in the defensive zone.
Well...I was talking about the overall game. We played amazing in the first 9 mins of the first period, then tallied off. Then it came back with 4 mins left in the Period. Our second period was awful. Bernier kept us in the 2nd period. And in the 3rd period we played the first decent period in 4 games.

But why I say Garbage is because to be honest...This isnt like past LA Kings teams. I hold it to a high standard. Like really high standard right now. At the begining of the season I felt we were better then all the teams in the West except for San Jose. Except Phoenix is in the mix their aswell and I belive we are to Phoenix what Nashville is to us. And I thought we were better then all teams in the east except for Washinton and the Penguins. And I still feel that way. The only teams I want to stay away until we get our groove back in the playoffs are Nashville and Vancouver. Other then that I say bring San Jose and Chicago on and I think we take them out. If we get their

riseandfall9 is offline   Reply With Quote