Old
03-31-2010, 11:45 PM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
To get the thread back on topic...

How were the radio shows tonight? Any stories or pictures you care to share? How did The Forechecker do co-hosting with Paul McCann?
Very good! Boyd was so nice, I think he was really pleased that I had gotten a picture of him printed. He was like "oh wow!" when I gave it to him to sign. He looked like a little school boy when I told him that I saw his first (and second) goals as a Predator because we went to the St. Louis game. I guess he just liked the appreciation since he's the new kid on the block.

It was funny, at one point the other DJ (we've had this discussion before and I still can't remember his name... the guy who works for 560AM radio, not Paul) said "so his nickname is Horny, right?" and Jordin and Boyd laughed and said "yeah, Horny." And the DJ was like "that was my nickname in college."

You know how they have to interview each on 560AM radio... surprisingly, Boyd did wayyy better than Jordin. They constantly talked about how he was quiet and didn't really say much, yet he was able to interview Jordin well. When it was time to switch, Jordin was like "yeah, I am a man of few words, so I don't know what to say." Hah! I would have thought it'd be the other way around.

Patric and Wade were funny, Wade always has such a great sense of humor when it comes to his "talent" in the NHL or how much ice time he gets or when the last game he played was, etc. I can't even remember much else from that radio show at the moment...

Oh, also about Forechecker, I think he hosted at 6pm before the hockey hour started because he wasn't there when Boyd and Jordin were there.

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote