Old
04-02-2010, 11:12 AM
TheDrizzle81

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Clarke Fan Club View Post
[/B]

He's always been patient to a fault with the puck. In fairness to him, he's made some spectacular passes because of his patience. I'm still a fan but I'm coming down to Earth. Those Bob Clarke comparison's were not fair to him. Handing the captaincy over to him at that age may not have been the best move either. The media has had a field day with him and IMO that can never be positive for a young guy in the NHL or any major sport for that matter.
Im starting to think that Management and the media have ruined the guy. He was compared to an icon before stepping on to the ice. And is still compared to Clarke. Then is handed a HUGE contract before he proves anything remotely close to being worthy of it, and the C. But Richie thinks too much for my liking. Sometimes just shooting the puck makes more sences, especially when ur shorthanded. Giroux is the same way. Stop trying to make chicken soup with chicken **** and shoot!

Dont get me wrong i love the guy but its time to hold him accountable for some stuff he is and isnt doing.

TheDrizzle81 is offline   Reply With Quote