View Single Post
Old
04-02-2010, 07:21 PM
PredChef

vCash: 500
I have been a chef for most of my adult life and used to be the chef for Levy at the arena. I was there from 04 until the end of last season. Opened my own upscale gourmet catering business after that and have the good fortune to be the caterer/chef for a few of our players and wives.

I am recently married and have a 12 year old daughter. We all love coming to the games and I personally have been a season ticket holder for the last 4 years. Before that I had the good fortune of getting to come to pretty much any game I wanted with free tickets from the Wildhorse where I was the chef.

I grew up North of Seattle, WA and was a Canuck fan for most of my younger years but threw then away when we got the Predators. Never was a big fan of their fans anyway.

Never played hockey but have been following the game religiously since 1978.

My tickets are in section 316 row A. I don't plan to ever give those up unless I get stupid rich and can afford Vince's.

Name: Chris
Nationality: American
Height: 5'11
Weight: 30# too much
Hair color: Black with silver
Eye color: Blue
Favorite band: Rush, Chris Cornell, Alice in Chains, Queen
Favorite song: Camera Eye, Jesus Christ Pose, Love Hate Love, Love of my life
Hockey jerseys owned: Hartnell Mustard, Team Autographed White and New 3rd
How did you become a Preds fan?: Have been a fan since day one. I used to go to all the Nashville Knights games and get way to roudy.
Video games played: FIFA 2010
Consoles owned: WII, Playstation 2, Gamecube
Twitter: thechefandi

PredChef is offline   Reply With Quote